Last Updated on August 19, 2020
Having a baby is one of the most exciting events parents can experience. It can also be one of the most overwhelming. After the initial elation, comes the realization that in the months ahead the changes will be many. A baby shower can help by giving baby gift items that will be necessities for that cute little bundle of joy. A baby shower can also provide items that parents may want, but not be able to purchase because of all the essentials that must come first.
Personalized baby items make unique baby shower gifts. Every new baby is special, so why not give them gifts that show how special they really are?
1. Besides diapers, soft baby blankets are one of the most important baby must haves you can give. Since every baby needs quite a few, giving a personalized one is a very special gift to celebrate the arrival of that precious new little one.
2. Burp cloths are baby gift items that are sure to be appreciated, and personalized ones will set them apart from all the rest. Buy several so the new mother will have plenty on hand.
3. Personalized t shirts with the baby’s name or initial (s) are just as cute as can be. Buy at least three or more so mom can change them whenever necessary. Babies can be very messy!
4. Personalized spa hooded baby bath robes are absolutely adorable on any baby. How cute and snugly after a bath. They usually come generously sized so they can be used by baby for quite some time.
5. Some moms like jewelry for their little ones. Earrings, necklaces, anklets, and bracelets are all available for baby. Some, but not all can be personalized. Check and be sure that all jewelry is real gold or sterling silver and is a well made quality item.
6. Another great gift idea is gift baskets for baby with personalized baby items. The basket can also include toys, baby products (lotions, creams, shampoo, etc.), edible goodies and all sorts of baby related items.
7. A child step stool, wooden puzzle stool, or child rocking chairs, make excellent personalized baby shower gifts and are items parents want, but are not always able to fit in their budget.
The next time you are invited to a baby shower, take the time to check out personalized baby items. Give a gift that will be cherished forever because all parents love to see their baby’s name in print!